We are growing quickly and have an immediate need for a Recruiting Counselor in our San Carlos office! We are looking for someone who is professional, intelligent, friendly, and who has strong communication skills. Applicants with an eye for detail who enjoy working in a fast-paced environment are encouraged to apply. Private service experience + at least 2 years’ administrative experience required, some recruiting experience would be a nice bonus.
- Monday-Friday: 9:00am-5:30pm
- Start Date: ASAP
- Work from home 80% of the time!
- Fluent in English
- Impeccable grammar and composition skills
- 2+ years of experience in an administrative environment
- Friendly and good with people, in person, and over the phone
- Expert on MS Office including Excel, Word
- Proficient in MAC or PC platforms
- Excellent social media skills, especially LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter
- Extremely proficient internet searching skills
- Proactively seeks additional responsibilities
- Creatively thinks through challenges
- Very strong organizational skills, attention to detail
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and prioritize as needed
- A pleasant attitude and strong sense of accountability are essential
- Professional and polished presence, maturity and dependability
- Must possess a high-level of professionalism and use the utmost discretion at all times
- Schedule and coordinate both initial phone screens and on-site interviews with candidates
- Prescreen and interview candidates
- Draft correspondence and understand oral dictation
- Heavy calendaring
- Greet our visitors as they enter the office
- Various project management duties
- Client and candidate interface (digital and live)
- Applicant Tracking System data entry and maintenance
- Email management using Mail Chimp or similar tools
- Follow-up letters or emails to interviewees and past candidates
- Confident using LinkedIn, Google, etc.
- Other tasks as needed or assigned
Compensation & Hours:
- Competitive Hourly Rate | DOE
- 20 Paid Vacation Days
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Days
- 401K Plan | Matching
- Discretionary Bonus
- Yearly Wage Review
- Positive and professional work environment!
Please include a pdf copy of your resume, and any other relevant documents (i.e. cover letter, references, etc.) when replying to this ad.