Lovely San Francisco family is seeking a mature, warm, caring, professional Nanny for their 1-month-old infant. The ideal candidate will be highly experienced, confident, and knowledgeable. The family also has a young toddler, who is cared for by his own nanny. Must be willing and able to travel with the family and additional members of the family’s staff when needed. Responsibilities include assisting in the care and nurturing the infant.
The family is seeking candidates who are very reliable, accountable, physically fit and healthy. Non-smokers only! Candidates should have the ability to multi-task, be able to accommodate the changing schedules of the family and always remain positive and calm.
Home Environment: Informal but professional, organized, efficient, happy! As with all positions; children are the number one priority with safety and security being paramount. The family surrounds themselves with wonderful people, they expect that all of their staff will put on a polite face as they represent the family to the public. This includes the family, extended family, friends, guests, staff, and vendors. The family favors discretion at all times as well as highly valuing confidentiality. It is important to keep their privacy honored at all times.
- Full-time: 6:30 am –6:30 pm
- Schedule: Rotational 4-3, 3-4 schedule
- Start Date: immediately
- Only candidates who live in San Francisco, South San Francisco, Daly City, and San Bruno will be considered for this position
- execute extreme level of confidentiality
- emotional maturity
- good communication and judgment skills
- planning and organizing skills
- Employer-provided health plan paid:100% for employee-only coverage.
- 15 days of PTO accrue per year on a per pay period basis
- Paid sick days
- Paid holidays
- Mileage reimbursement