Sausalito Family Assistant
- Now Interviewing
Family of four in Sausalito is seeking an experienced Family Assistant . Candidates must have a solid employment history and excellent references.
The family is seeking candidates who are reliable, mature, accountable, and physically active. Non-smokers only please. Candidates should have the ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks assigned to them. French and Spanish speakers preferred.
Proposed work schedule is Monday/Wednesday/Friday-Afternoons. Family is willing to work around the existing work schedule of interested candidates.
- Assist with managing and coordinating kid’s schedules
- Driving children to/from activities
- Light cooking
- Walks and activities with children
- Personal/ household shopping
- Occasional overnight childcare-family would love to find someone who could live-in one weekend per month
- Excellent references required from both current and previous employers
- Minimum of 2 years related experience working as Family Assistant with a private family
- Flexibility in scheduling with willingness to work extra hours and overtime as needed
- Exceptional organizational skills and dedication to responsibilities
- Physically agile; able to keep up with active children
- Able to take direction
- Ability to follow a recipe
- Knowledge of general first aid and CPR certification
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record-access to a reliable vehicle
- Legally eligible to work in the United States
- Must be able to speak English fluently-Spanish or French language skills are a plus!
- Must be able to make a long-term commitment
• $20 per hr.
• Meals provided