Temporary Private Chef
Palo Alto, California
- Temporary: June 29th-August 19th
- Dinners: Monday-Thursday 4:00pm-7:00pm
- Local Candidates Only
Palo Alto family of 6 is searching for a temporary private chef to cook dinners for them four nights per week (Monday through Thursday) from June 29th-August 19th. The family keeps a strict Kosher kitchen, it is imperative that chefs who are interested in this opportunity have a strong understanding of Kosher cooking. The chef will be responsible for preparing dinner for 6-10 people (everyone eats the same meal, served family style) each day, with frequent last minute guests! The family does not consume any oils or sugar.
The family is seeking candidates who are warm, cheerful, reliable, and mature. Non-smokers only!
- Excellent references required from both current and previous employers
- Minimum 3 to 5 years related experience working as a private/personal chef
- Exceptional organizational skills and dedication to maintaining a Kosher kitchen
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Legally eligible to work in the United States
- Must be able to speak English fluently
• $50 per hour.