- Friday- 8:00am-12:00pm
Young and active family of five is seeking a full-time housekeeper for their home in Atherton, CA. Applicants must have previous high-level housekeeping experience in a busy household, be polished and professional and willing to pitch in where needed.Our client hopes to find someone amazing who will be with their family for many years to come!
The successful candidate will work with another full-time housekeeper , together the team will be responsible for maintaining the overall cleanliness and organization of this very large main residence, and guest/pool houses on the property. Candidates must be able to work well unsupervised and be a self-motivated perfectionist, with a smile. The housekeeper will report to principals.
- Total estate cleaning and performance of deep-clean projects
- Strong knowledge of rotational cleaning procedures
- Good organizational skills and an eye for detail
- Cleaning and care of fine furnishings, plaster, and marble floors
- Occasional errands
- Laundry and ironing
- Must be able to make a long-term commitment
- A minimum of 4 years of recent, long-term, high-level housekeeping experience required
- Must be able to speak English fluently
- Valid US driver’s license and good driving record
- Candidate must own a vehicle for commuting
- Able to work legally in the United States
- Understands discretion and respects privacy needs of principals
- We are looking for applicants that are upbeat with a positive attitude
- Local candidates only!
- Excellent -DOE
- Health insurance offered
- 2 weeks’ paid vacation
- Bonus potential
- Yearly salary review