Great chef needed to prepare and leave fully prepared, or prepped, foods for fun family of four (two children, ages five, and two) in their Nantucket vacation home during the month of July, 2016. Mostly healthy comfort foods, nothing too complex, just simple but “interesting”, with a healthy twist. Fresh, organic, foods appreciated no major dietary constraints. Occasional dinner parties possible.
Chefs MUST have their own accommodations on Nantucket; the family is not able to provide housing or transportation.
The family plans to use the services of the chef who is chosen on the following dates:
- 7/4, 7/6, 7/8
- 7/11, 7/13, 7/15
- 7/18, 7/20, 7/22
- 7/25, 7/27, 7/29
- Must be discreet, organized, and sensitive to the needs of the family and guests
- Must have experience cooking for a family in a vacation setting
- Submit menus to client for approval
- Must have at least 4 years of high-level restaurant, and in-home, experience
- Must be able to pass an in-depth background investigation
- Must have impeccable references from past employers
- An excellent hourly rate will be paid to the chef who is chosen